Advertisement. ADs

Thursday, July 14, 2011

SRK goes sailing! - Bollywood Latest News


Mumbai, July 14 -- Gooooooood morrrrrning Mumbai, how goes it with you today? If you're wondering why I'm so sunny on this gloomy day, it's because Vijjy, my silver-bearded beau is away. He's in Toronto now and is wooing me to come there. He promises to buy me the biggest yacht on sale and take me to sea. You know what, I just may give his mail a thumbs up. Hail Sinbad hail!

Talking of Toronto reminds me of IIFA and Shah Rukh Khan's one-man show. The Badshah was the most wanted man in that part of Canada and all the meets, greets and tweets left him bone-weary. Fortunately for him, that's when a promo shoot came along and gave him a chance to take a yacht ride. And the king is now refreshed and rejuvenated, and ready to return to amchi Mumbai for a scheduled surgery.

I think I'll take Vijju up on his Operation Blue offer this weekend too. It's been a while since I took a chill pill. Jack and Jill went up the hill... Teeheeeee!