Advertisement. ADs

Sunday, July 3, 2011

R Madhavan Mads gets Bips - Latest Bollywood News Gossips

  
Mumbai, July 4 -- Here comes my Sandra from Bandra. She's telling me that R Madhavan - remember the dude from Mumbai, who went down South and now is back in Maximum City - is all excited because he is going to begin shooting with the sizzling Bipasha Basu later this week.

No, it's not the Tanu Weds Manu sequel, before you think that way, because seems like Kangna Ranaut is determined to do that one.

Instead, this one is a romantic comedy, which also features dinosaurs like Milind Soman (from the Madhu-Milind hisssstory), Mrinalini Sharma (a once-upon-a-time-model) and my evergreen Helen aunty.

The film is a romantic comedy and will be directed by Ashwini Chaudhary. The first shooting schedule starts on July 8. Well, I love my Bips and let's see what she brings to the screen now, but Mads??? Kya karein... such is life dearies.