Advertisement. ADs

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Bollywood buzz: She who loves getting wet...


Jacqueline Fernandez comes from Sri Lanka but this actress is in love with India, especially the rainy season makes her crazy. “I love monsoons but the population and pollution have deterred me from going out and enjoying the weather, it’s just boring. If I ever have to go out with my friends for a picnic then this is my favourite season to get wet and enjoy the lovely smell of the sand,” says Jac.

This actress also desires to do some catchy rain dance on screen. Jacqueline says, “I would enjoy doing a sizzling song in the rains or do a rainy item number. A romantic lovey-dovey song running around the trees with rain pouring down would be something great to perform.”

But while enjoying the season, Jacqueline takes complete care of her beauty and appearance. “We should wear bright colours during monsoons. I always shop for colourful raincoats or carry an umbrella. Also I always prefer wearing short dresses, something above the knees, so that my clothes don’t get wet and stick to my body. If I am still in Mumbai while the season lasts, I’ll make sure that I go with my friends for a long drive to enjoy the rains,” concludes Jacqueline.