Advertisement. ADs

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Rajniesh Duggal: 'I've always admired Karisma' - Latest Bollywood News Gossips


New Delhi, July 29 -- Actor Rajniesh Duggal says he is having the best time of his life, both professionally and personally. The model-turned-actor, who debuted in Bollywood with Vikram Bhatt's film 1920 in the year 2008, has his kitty full. 

"Right now, I am busy with the promotions of Vikram's Phhir, in which I play a doctor. The film revolves around the theory of karma, and rebirth is a part of the story. It has a lot of emotion, drama and action. I am also shooting for the last schedule of the film Be Careful and then there is Tinu Verma's The Weekend as well," he says. 

The 31-year-old, who wants to work with filmmakers such as Imtiaz Ali, Raju Hirani and Karan Johar, is also excited about working with actor Karisma Kapoor in Vikram Bhatt's next -Dangerous Ishq. He says, "It is one of Vikram's most ambitious projects and will be made in 3D. It is a love story where I am opposite Karisma. I am really excited, as I have always admired her." 

On his interests in acting on the small screen, Duggal says, "No, not at all. But, I would love to host a reality show if given a chance." 

Personally, the actor is busy playing a doting father to his 18-month-old daughter Teeyaa. "She is really naughty and keeps my wife on toes. She is the centre of our life," he says.