Advertisement. ADs

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Dia prepares for Mr Right?


Single and ready to mingle, Dia Mirza shares her plans for marriage, from the best groom to the best outfit By Vivek Kar/Sanskriti Media and Entertainment Dia Mirza makes it to the list of the most beautiful women in Bollywood who are single. But as far as her profession is concerned, this actress has got married several times, only onscreen. “Being into movies we need to enact marriage scenes many times.

Like in my first movie ‘Rehnaa Hai Terre Dil Mein’ I get married to Madhavan. It really feels good to do such scenes or any bridal photo shoot. At times I wonder that when it will be time for my marriage, will I be able to spend so much time on a photo shoot?

And my answer is ‘yes’. Wedding is a girl’s dream, she wants to feel the best and look the best on her special day,” says Dia.
Marriage is indeed always special for any girl and she has always weaved dreams about the same since long.

Sharing her thoughts Dia says, “I have never thought of having a particular type of marriage and right now I am not even planning anything. I would love to get married in Hyderabad because it is my birthplace. But then you never know where life takes you because these decisions are made by the elders of the family.”

No wedding plans, but this actress surely has some outfit in mind. Known for her amazing dressing sense, Dia wishes to differ from the usual trousseaus. “When I see the heavy outfits worn by the brides I really wonder how they stand for six hours for the reception with so much of weight. I have made a conscious decision for my wedding that I would love to wear an awesome saree which is not too heavy. Jewellery should be good but again not too heavy that I get drowned. I want to feel comfortable in my outfits on my wedding day,” says Dia.

Leaving the materialistic part aside, what about Mr Right for this princess? Speaking about her perfect life partner Dia says, “My ideal husband should have similar values like me, a similar goal and a permanent platform where both of us can strive together. He should also respect the family, which is very important. After all this I shall consider personality and charm.

But as I said that the most important thing is having similar values. What counts for me are the values and strength, whereas money and stature are temporary. I should be comfortable with him.” We immediately quiz if the lady has any Nawab in mind. “No Nawabs! They are too laid back,” quips Dia.

Now that so many preparations are in place, we hope to see Dia married off soon to the man of her dreams.