Advertisement. ADs

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Sonam Kapoor: I don't give a s**t

New Delhi, Sept. 3 -- Sonam Kapoor moves miles away from her fashionista image in her upcoming film. The 26-year-old sports a no-make up look in Mausam, in which she plays a small town girl.

Sonam loves her look in the film and says experimenting with clothes comes naturally to her. "The only reason I experiment with clothes is that I don't give a damn about what people think. I'm very comfortable in what I wear and who I am, I do what I want to," says the actor in an interview to fashion glossy, Harper's Bazaar, in it's September issue.

"I don't react because I really don't give a shit," she adds. Her piercings and tattoos attest to that, but she demurs when asked how many and where? "Not somewhere you can see them," she replies. These tattoos also attest to her being a rebel when she was younger. "Think about it. The greatest achievement in life is because of a risk you've taken. It can either be calculated or spontaneous, and for me, most of the time it's spontaneous because I am a rebellious person," she says.