Advertisement. ADs

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Jordan Lloyd on Big Brother Finale: Team Rachel!

Jordan Lloyd's quest for a second Big Brother title ended Thursday.

While she and boyfriend Jeff Schroeder seemed in command for much of the 13th season, which ends Wednesday, both were dispatched as the summer waned.

“It’s really hard. It’s mentally draining in there,” Jordan told EW.



The Big Brother 11 winner said she agreed to come back this summer mostly so Jeff could have a shot to win, feeling that she could at least help him.

But her failure to win crucial challenges proved her downfall.

“I don’t know. I’m not a competitor. I’m really not. The only reason why I made it so far was because I’m a great social player," she said. "That’s why me and Rachel [Reilly] work so well together. She’s a great competitor."

"They didn’t trust her so I did all the talking.”

Reilly may have rubbed other players the wrong way, but Lloyd admitted that she bonded with the fiery redhead - and will vote for her if given the chance.

“After Brendon left, I think [viewers] began to love her. She wasn’t being so outspoken. She was kind of being herself, a great game player," she said."

She thinks Reilly - not Porsche Briggs or Adam Poch - should win Big Brother 13. But for that to happen, Rachel has to make the finals. Can she do it?

If she wins the final HoH, that would get it done obviously. But would Adam or Porsche take such a strong competitor along with them if they triumph?