Advertisement. ADs

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Amitabh Bachchan follows me now: Ayushmann

Life has indeed changed for actor Ayushmann Khurrana after his debut film, Vicky Donor, turned out to be an unexpected hit. The 27-year-old, who visited HT House on Wednesday, says, “Life has really changed for good and I am enjoying every bit of it. It is very overwhelming.

 For me, the biggest compliment was when Mr Amitabh Bachchan congratulated me for the film and even started following me on Twitter. I couldn’t sleep that night.
” With his self-composed song, Pani Da Rang, from Vicky Donor, becoming a huge hit, Khurrana, who is going to host the IIFA Rocks show, along with actor Chitrangada Singh next month in Singapore, wants to be known as “an actor who can sing rather than the other way round.

So, will we see him come up with a music album soon? “I want to sing at least one song in each film of mine. But cutting a music album is not on my agenda at the moment,” he says.
 As to the female actors he would love to act with, Khurrana says, “I would love to work with Parineeti Chopra, as I find her to be very talented. Anushka is also super cute.” Lastly, he clarifies that he is not bidding goodbye to TV. “Stars from the big screen are taking up roles on TV and vice versa,” he says.