Advertisement. ADs

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Cameron Diaz Talks Turning 40 and Her Haircut Disaster — "I Burst Into Tears" - Latest Hollywood Interviews News Gossips

"I Burst Into Tears"



Cameron Diaz embraces turning 40 but has a hard time getting used to her new haircut. Hey there, I'm Karli Bulnes. Hear the A-list actress talk about those personal milestones in today's PopSugar Rush.

"There was a little misunderstanding. I said I just want a little bit off and it went from here to here and I literally was like, it was one of those moments . . . I just burst into tears!"

Cameron Diaz showed off her long legs and short hair during an appearance on The Tonight Show Tuesday, telling Jay Leno the big haircut that happened over Christmas was the result of miscommunication between the A-list actress and her hair stylist-slash-girlfriend that had both women crying after it all went down!

Nevertheless, the nearly-40 star isn't shedding any tears about her big birthday in August, saying she's happy to embrace the major milestone.

"I'm so excited. I've always said this, when I was in my 20s I couldn't wait to get to my 30s, when I'm in my 30s now, I'm so looking forward to my 40s, I love getting older."

Before the big 4-0, Cameron will be celebrating the release of What to Expect When You're Expecting, which comes out May 18th. I'm Karli Bulnes and thanks for watching Sizzlingbuzz PopSugar Rush!