Advertisement. ADs

Thursday, June 30, 2011

No arranged marriage for Yuvraj - Latest Bollywood News Gossips

Yuvraj Singh is in no mood to settle for a match picked by mum and dad. The 29-year-old cricketer, listed among the most eligible bachelors in the country, says he will wait for love to come his way before he ties the knot.

“Marriage will happen only when I feel that I have found the right girl … I do not believe in arranged marriages, so it will be love marriage for me,” he says, adding that his family isn’t hurrying him. “There is no pressure from my family. I am just 29.”

He adds, “I will get married when I think the time is right and not just for the heck of it. For that, I need to find a girl who is compatible with me.”

However, Yuvi, who has been linked to actors Kim Sharma, Deepika Padukone, Karishma Kotak, Aanchal Kumar and most recently Ameesha Patel, is tired of his Casanova image and says he is very much single. “This image of mine is just so wrong. I am linked to any girl I meet, and that is so unfair!” says Singh, who will soon be seen as a guest on UTV Bindass’s relationship-based reality show, Emotional Atyachaar.

He further says that he will make a public announcement when love comes his way. “As and when I decide to get married, I will make a formal announcement because I don’t thing there is anything to hide about it.”

Ask him what he thinks is the most important thing for a relationship to survive, and he says, “I think nothing is more important than trust. Then comes understanding, communication and compatibility.”

Yuvi’s mysterious liaisons...

Kim Sharma: They started dating in 2003 and broke up in 2007

Deepika Padukone: After his breakup with Kim, Yuvi was seen at late night parties with Deepika Padukone, but they reportedly split soon after

Aanchal Kumar: In March 2010, Yuvi was reportedly dating model Aanchal Kumar. The duo was spotted together at the IPL after parties

Ameesha Patel: In April 2011, Yuvi was rumoured to be seeing the actor. Apparently, Yuvraj even gave Ameesha special tickets to the World Cup finals