Advertisement. ADs

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Akshay Kumar's stunt class! - Latest Bollywood News Gossips


Mumbai, June 29 -- Okay then. My kaaliberry is ringing loudly and seeks my attention. There's a message from my khabri in Juhu, who says that Akshay Kumar will not train in combat karate for Rowdy Rathore all alone.

The stunt director of his movie that is being produced by Sanjay Leela Bhansali will accompany him for the two-month-long training session. This is being done to ensure that they understand all the nuances of this form of martial art that has no rules and is an equivalent of street fighting.

The khabri also says that dancer-actor Prabhudeva, who is directing the film, has been taking keen interest in designing the stunts for the movie, which is expected to be high on maar- dhaad. Isse yaad aaya, I need to get my boxing gloves out too, because there are some irritating creatures who've resurfaced in my life.