Advertisement. ADs

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Ah, The Bachelor's traditional Women Tell All special. Courtney Robertson certainly didn't enjoy it, and neither did The Bachelor himself, Ben Flajnik. That's putting it mildly, based on his body language ... and now his words. As he describes in his weekly blog, which has noticeably regressed in its enthusiasm and zest for life in recent installments (wonder why), he writes: On the WTA reunion: "At the risk of sounding harsh, I can't say I was looking forward to seeing the women I had sent home over the past few weeks." "I was surprised to see so many of the women still going at one another ... I'd think that after a few months of not being around each other they would start to bond over the experience they had all just shared. I was wrong again." On all the crap Blakeley Shea took: "I just want to say again, I respect the fact that she stood on her own and focused on our relationship and didn't let the women affect her as much as most people would have thought." On crazy, possibly coked-up Samantha: "I wish I could say something nice but honestly, I think you can all see why she went home earlier than expected based on the way she spoke to the women. I'll leave it at that." On Shawntel Newton: "Poor Shawntel. I still admire the fact that she followed her heart and came back to see me. The women were so cruel to her." On Nicki Sterling and Kacie Boguskie: "I have nothing but respect for these two women and wish nothing for the best for them for the rest of their lives." "It still breaks my heart to watch these women go through the pain I caused them by ending our relationships. I feel so lucky to have gotten to date them." "They are women of a high caliber and I truly appreciate the honesty and vulnerability they showed me throughout our time together. Ugh. Still tough." On Courtney Robertson: "I don't think I even know where to begin." "Believe me, I appreciate what she did, coming on Women Tell All and apologizing for her actions and it seemed genuine to me. I'm glad there was some sort of resolution with the women because it needed to happen." "To see an emotional side of this woman was a good thing and it makes her feel like she is human, and a softer, sweeter side is shown ... It's a side that I saw throughout the journey that no one else did. I guess that's it for now." "One more week until the show is over and my time as The Bachelor is up. What a ride." Spoken like a man who's loved every minute of the experienc
e.