Advertisement. ADs

Friday, August 26, 2011

Demi Lovato on Kim Kardashian: Like a Big Sister!

Perhaps this explains why Demi Lovato has battled so many personal demons...

In an interview with E! News last night, the 19-year old singer was asked about that network's reason for existence: Kim Kardashian. She replied:""She's been a friend of mine for a little bit and she's like a big sister to me."

Kim introduced Demi at the Do Something Awards earlier this month, a performance by Lovat.


Elsewhere, Lovato touched on her constant battle and how she manages to maintain mental health these days.

"I surround myself with people that are beneficial in my recovery and my recovery is still a daily battle and I definitely hang out with people that support me in making the right decisions," Lovato said. "I'm a happier and healthier person today because of the choices I've made."

We wish her the best of luck with all those choices. We just recommend a new role model.