Advertisement. ADs

Friday, April 27, 2012

Selena Gomez Talks Duet With Selena Quintanilla - Latest Hollywood Music News Gossips - Interviews Videos

Selena Gomez Talks Duet With Selena Quintanilla



Selena Gomez talks singing with Selena Quintanilla. We're not making any comparisons here because these are two super stars in their own worlds, and if this sounds confusing since the latter Selena is no longer with us, we'll explain. Super fans may have already heard the tribute album start to finish Gomez most recently talked to our friends at Just Jared Jr about the recording experience. She said QUOTE 'it was amazing! I was completely honored when they asked me to be on the tribute CD and when I went into the studio to record, they actually had her ovcals in the booth that she was in, so I felt like she was singing right next to me. It gave me chills! It was incredible and it was a great experience and it was a great song.' Some other artists featured on Enamorada De Ti Selena (pardon my Spanish, ps) include Samo, Cristian Castro, Don Omar with tons of Selena's popular tunes from her career. Let us know if you've checked out the tribute album or if you're ready to now go check it out. Keep it here at Sizzling Buzz for more details. I'm Dana Ward in Hollywood, thanks for tuning in, bye for now!

Hosted by: Dana Ward