Advertisement. ADs

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Jon Gosselin on Being a Single Dad: Loving It

Jon Gosselin says he is loving life these days as a single dad. That's good, we suppose. Better than hating it, since it's the current state of affairs either way!

Jon recently split from girlfriend Ellen Ross, but unlike sad, lonely Kate Gosselin, he’s moving forward with his held head high, embracing his single status.

“I am doing great, moving on with my life, focusing on my kids and work,” he told Star.



“I’m in a much better place in my life ... right now, I’m just hanging out with friends, meeting new people, working and trying to focus on my kids."

“Being a single dad with no interruptions has really brought me closer to my children: Truthfully, I feel it has improved my self-awareness and well-being.”

Jon Gosselin said his eight children are flourishing, too.

“They know that I love them, and it’s important that they enjoy their childhood,” he said. “I always made sure that I am the constant in their life.”

Jon said despite being unlucky in love at times, he’s still got the idea of getting remarried in the back of his mind, but won’t rush down the altar.

“I still have a lot of work to do on myself, and I am an extremely busy person, between work and the children,” the Pennsylvania native told Star.

“My family is the most important thing in my life. I will strive to make it better for them, and to be a better person myself, each and every day.”