Advertisement. ADs

Saturday, May 14, 2011

I’ll be a no-nakhra heroine: Farah - Latest Bollywood News Gossips


From choreographer to director and now a heroine, Farah Khan, 46, can’t wait to playing the lead in filmmaker Sanjay Leela Bhansali next production, Shirin Farhad. However, she says she won’t throw tantrums like other stars.

“Yaar bahut kaam karna padega. Main heroines ki tarah nakhre nahi kar sakti (I’ll have to work very hard. I can’t act pricey like other heroines),” she says, adding, “I have always been incharge on the sets, and given instructions. Being on the other side will be a completely different experience. People expect a lot from me, and that’s quite scary. I hope I can live up to their expectations.”

The film, a love story of two Parsis, will be directed by Bhansali’s sister Bela and co-stars Boman Irani.