Advertisement. ADs

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Selena Gomez & Britney Spears Not Planning Collaboration - Latest Hollywood News Gossips


We've got the DL about a possible collaboration between Britney and Selena. Up next.

Hey guys! You're back at SizzlingBuzz Hollywood headquarters . A quick music update. So there's been whispers around the industry that Selena Gomez and Britney Spears are set to partner up on a track. But thanks to Ryan Seacrest for getting the details straight from SG, she said QUOTE "I would have a heart attack. That would be amazing, but I don't think so. She did give me a song on my album which I'm very excited for everybody to hear. It is very Britney and I'm so honored to have her on the album." Of course, we're just going to have to wait a little longer -- June 28 to be exact -- that's when the new Selena and the Scene album hits the public. You better believe that we'll keep you posted on the latest, so be sure to follow us at twitter.com.