Advertisement. ADs

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Hrithik's time management! - Latest Bollywood News Gossips


Mumbai, May 2 -- Excuse moi a minute, while I answer this call. It's my jasoos from Juhu keen on telling me this tiddy-bitty on Hrithik Roshan. Seems the actor is shooting really long hours for the Agneepath remake. So?

So he's finding it tough to juggle the spare time. Kyun? Kyunki Duggu doesn't want to compromise on the quality time he spends with his sons, Hridaan and Hrehaan. At the same time, he's also very particular about his workout. Come what may, he doesn't step out of the gym until he's completed the stipulated three hours for his kasratbaazi. So to catch up on his daily quota of his sleep, I'm told the actor indulges in an afternoon nap during the lunch break.

Kewl! I wouldn't like the handsome hunk to have dark circles under his eyes from lack of sleep, I tell you.