Advertisement. ADs

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Why Hema feels Madhuri is too old - Latest Bollywood News Gossips


Once bitten twice shy! After the debacle of Madhuri Dixit's come back movie Aaja Nachle at the box office, she wants to tread waters carefully. She wants to read the script of Sanjay Dutt's Satte Pe Satta remake before stepping into Hema Malini's shoes.

Interestingly, the original Indu from Saate Pe Satta, Hema Malini feels that Madhuri may be too old for the film and wants a younger actress to do the role.

Meanwhile, Madhuri told Mid-Day, "A remake of Satte Pe Satta sounds good. Let's be fair. SPS was made 29 years ago. It can't be the same. I'd like to see what changes have been made before I agree to do the film. They've told me they'll send the script. I'm waiting for it."

Madhuri, who has just returned to her family in US after a stint with small screen, is in no mood to return to Mumbai soon.

"Through Jhalak Dikhla Jaa I was able to connect with the younger generation who had not seen that much of my work. But now I am back here with my family. And I'd like to spend some time with them. So I don't really know when I'll return to India."