Advertisement. ADs

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Taylor Swift Understands the Price of Fame - Latest Hollywood News Gossips

Taylor Swift gets it.

Sure, the paparazzi are comprised of a bunch of soulless losers. But life under the glare of these photographers is the price one pays for fame, fortune and a job one loves.

"I think it's just obnoxious if I complain about anything," Swift said during an appearance on Ellen today. "I hear people talk about like, 'oh, the intrusions on my privacy!' It's like, there are a million other jobs you could have had."


Taylor is finalizing her world tour, which kicks off on May 27 in Omaha. And if anyone snaps a photo of her during it? Well...

"For me, it's just like live your life. If people happen to take picture then you know, you laugh about it in the car afterwards."

[Photo: Michael Rozman/Warner Bros.]