Advertisement. ADs

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Himesh Reshammiya: It’s important to be part of a camp

By Hindustan Times


“If you are sticking to a camp (in Bollywood), it works because (of) the platform (it provides). There are so many talented people than me but how will they prove their talent? So yes it is important to be a part of a camp,” said the actor.

“Also, at the same time you need to be ready creatively at any given point. When you get a break, you can’t start working and follow a deadline. You should be creatively ready, pray to God and if you get a chance to have someone to back you, it works wonderfully,” he added. Reshammiya is also outspoken about accepting that he didn’t have to struggle much thanks to Salman.

“It’s not been hard because I had Salman Khan’s family backing me. They gave me my first break at a very early age. I didn’t really have to struggle,” he said.