Advertisement. ADs

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Aamir Khan: Avoiding Shah Rukh!

Mumbai, April 18 -- Good morning my smoked almonds! It's mid-week, which means we can rejoice and just wait for the weekend to arrive. Well, I hope this weekend isn't a very hectic one because I'm in no mood to attend any parties. Mujhe toh pedicure-manicure karwana hain.

Anyway, I woke up to hear my silver-bearded beau, mumbling something that was barely audible while he was asleep. But I'm so used to him talking like that, ki main aakhir samajh gayi what he wanted to say. So in his sleep he was talking about Well, that kinda Vijjy, Aamir Khan. scared me for a second, but then, what do I do about it? So Vijjy was saying that recently, Aamir was at a press conference for his show Satyameva Jayate, where some reporters asked him about the reality shows he loved watchingthe most on TV. He said he enjoyed watching Kaun Banega Crorepati but only when hosted it.

Aha! Then he spoke about how good show Just Dance was, and he finally said how much he liked watching Dus Ka Dum. Haaaaw! What about TV shows? When the reporters asked him this question, the pathani actor didn't utter a single word about it, but simply moved on to talking about something else, clearly ignoring the topic of SRK.

Hmmm... honestly, I'm so fed up of this already! This never-ending war between these two Khans is just too much haan. Main toh thak chuki hoon yeh sab sunn sunnke! Whatever, I don't wanna waste my time thinking about all this. All I can tell them is grow up, boys!