Advertisement. ADs

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Deepika sizzles in chilly weather! - Bollywood News Gossips

Mumbai, April 11 -- Looks like the dipping mercury is not having any effect on Deepika Padukone, remarks my dhobi Safedi Lal as he strolls in. What do you mean, I wonder and he says that for the last couple of weeks, she's been shooting for Desi Boyz in London, wearing the shortest of outfits. Toh kya hua?

My washerman tells me that it's cold in the British city where they're currently shooting, with the temperatures going as low as minus two and three degrees. And since the weather has slowed down the pace of work, Deepika has been working for nearly 15 hours for the past 10 days.

Now, you only say if it's easy to work in such short outfits in such chilly be-imaan mausam, he wonders.

Point toh hai, I agree. But he's quick to add that she's been indulging in appropriate food stuff like dates etc to ensure that the cold doesn't get to her. Attagirl!