Advertisement. ADs

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Sonakshi says yes to Kamal! - Bollywood News Gossips


Mumbai, March 8 -- Howdee doo hoo my honey-dipped almonds! I'm feeling a little under the weather, so don't ask me about this Tuesday morning. It's getting crazier by the day, but there's no respite for me until I'm done with your natkhat nuggets for today, to say the least. So before the feverish tadka gets to me, let's get straight to the point.

Let me start off with Sonakshi Sinha for a change. The vivacious gal continues to reap the benefits of a super-successful debut like Dabangg. Currently filming for Shirish Kunder's Joker with Akshay Kumar in Chandigarh, the gal has finally confirmed to act opposite Kamal Haasan's next trilingual in Hindi, Tamil and Telugu.

Interestingly, the Dabangg gal was initially apprehensive about playing the south-side superstar's biwi on screen. But Haasan was very keen on casting her and no one else, reveals Sher Lock Holmes. So much so, that he also put in a word with her daddy, Shatrughan Sinha.

Suna hai, the Selvaraghavan-directed untitled movie is an Indianised version of the Hollywood psychological thriller, Hannibal... in which Haasan and Sinha will adapt the characters played by Sir Anthony Hopkins and Julianne Moore respectively. My super sleuth tells me that the shooting for this film will start soon after the gal wraps up Joker.

Looks like the south-side superstars are themselves taking the initiative in getting their choice-of heroines on board. A couple of weeks ago, it was Rajnikanth, convincing Deepika Padukone to sign up opposite him in Rana... so much so, that he worked out the production schedule around the availability of her dates. Chalo, badhiya hai!