Advertisement. ADs

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Charlie Sheen to Jon Cryer: Sort of Sorry! - Hollywood News Gossips

Okay, so maybe Jon Cryer isn't exactly a troll-like traitor.

A couple says after Charlie Sheen spat all over his former co-star, the troubled actor has backtracked a bit from his inflammatory comments.

"I'll apologize to Jon right now," Sheen said yesterday on K-EARTH 101 radio station. "I was in a mood and I threw that out to somebody... I kinda knew they were gonna print it. Yeah, I knew they were gonna print it. I confuse myself."


So, is Sheen truly sorry about what he said? Sort of.

"It's a little bit of a half-apology," he said. "An apol."

In his original rant against Cryer, Sheen mistakenly said his ex co-worker issued a statement about recent events, which include Charlie getting fired from Two and a Half Men and, well, looking like he does in the Sheen's Korner still above. In reality, Cryer has remained silent. That's what irks Sheen:

"The reason I was upset is because I didn't get a text or a phone call or anything saying, 'Hey, dude, back off, I got your back, or you got my back or there's a back involved.'"