Advertisement. ADs

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Katrina Kaif's Lust for Love - Pictures, Clips and Video

It sure looks like Bollywood babe Katrina Kaif is sending someone a signal! We wish we knew to whom! Not long ago Kat came out to say that she is in love - but then she admitted that she was only teasing as she is in fact in love with online shopping! Tricky little star that Katrina! "Yes I'm in love. I've fallen in love with... online shopping! Believe me it gives me the pleasure to do what I just can't in Mumbai. To buy stuff without being stared at or people approaching me," the New York actress recently told reporters.

So no confessed love for either her boyfriend Salman Khan or her rumored lover Ranbir Kapoor. Sorry Ranbir and Salman, we guess shopping won this round! "So far I could only shop abroad. And that in places where there weren't too many Indians. And I'd be so tense about making the best of those rare opportunities to shop away from home that I'd forget everything I wanted to buy," Kat added. Sounds like her relationship with shopping is going great, good for her!

But now Katrina is taking her lust for love further as she recently told reporters she wants to star in a movie about a love story! Seems like this girl can't get enough of romance! "There are a lot of sides to me that are yet to be tapped. After having done Raajneeti, it isn't that I am going to do just female-oriented roles because the film has worked in my favor. I want to keep exploring and experimenting with characters and filmmakers," Katrina told reporters.

"In fact, right now, I would love to have a one boy-one girl Yashji type of love story in hand or, say, play a loud, boisterous girl - something on the lines of Hemaji's role in Seeta Aur Geeta. Those are fun and interesting roles too. Why limit myself? The pretty actress added. So if someone out there can hear Katrina, offer her a role in a romantic comedy soon! Do you want to see Kat star in a love story? Drop us a line.