Advertisement. ADs

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Katy Perry Sims Collector's Edition Game: Coming Soon!

Katy Perry Sims
A new collaboration between Katy Perry and virtual reality computer program "The Sims" to create a Collector's Edition game with content and exclusives featuring the newly-single blue-haired hit-maker was announced today by Electronic Arts.

The company plans to develop multiple "Sims" games featuring special Perry-themed virtual goods and in-game content. The partnership launches in March.

Perry, showing off her new hairstyle, will also be featured in accompanying advertising and marketing campaigns for "The Sims" such as this one:



"It's cool to see the Sims' stage performances in 'The Sims 3: Showtime' decked out just like my California Dreams Tour," Perry said in a statement.

The 27-year-old adds: "Even my cotton candy video screens are in there! I always say I like to think of myself and my life as a cartoon, and now I'm a Sim!"

Perry worked with the Sims Studio to create accessories, clothing, hairstyles, furniture and props for the Sims game, available for pre-order today.