Advertisement. ADs

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Brad Womack on The Bachelor Season Finale: Real Tough Call! - Hollywood News Gossips

Chantal O'Brien. Emily Maynard.

The Bachelor star Brad Womack says both "would make incredible wives, incredible mates" and that he labored over who to give his final rose to.

"Both had qualities I was looking for," he said during a taping for the Women Tell All special tomorrow night, with the season finale set for March 14.

Chantal O'Brien is "up for everything, fun ... we hit it off early. There was immediate physical chemistry. But we had a lot of highs and lows."



"When she gets so upset, like she did in Anguilla, it makes me wonder if we could find that rhythm and make it work for the rest of our lives."

As for Emily Maynard? Brad calls her "an incredible mother – [a] really sweet and a caring, sensitive woman that is also quite easy on the eyes."

"She went through a tough situation with the plane crash and becoming a single mom. But she rose to the occasion beautifully. I admire that."

"She makes me a better person when I am around her."

So who's it going to be? The Bachelor spoilers have indicated a finale with these two for months, but the winner has long been in dispute.

One thing's for sure - Brad is not dwelling on either's past.

"I chalked up Emily and Chantal's situations [to] the past," he says. "I have one, too. If anyone has baggage that should be of concern, it's me."

"That isn't to say that Emily's past didn’t give me pause," says Brad of her situation. "It's intimidating to think about becoming a part of her life."

"She lost a love in a tragic event while pregnant. That changes a person."

Still, Womack says, he's ready to make a firm commitment to whomever he picked - and he's deeply in love with the woman who got the rose.

"I was here to settle down, find a wife and get started on making a family," he says. "I'm ready for that so, hell, if we can do it right away, great."

Who do you think should win The Bachelor?
  •  Chantal O'Brien
  •  Emily Maynard
Write Comments about this Question..... !