Advertisement. ADs

Monday, March 28, 2011

Teen Mom Fight Instigator Speaks Out - Latest Hollywood News Gossips

The violent side of Jenelle Evans wasn't the only reason this Teen Mom 2 star gave a vicious beatdown to Britany Truett last week. She was also pushed into her enemy. Literally.

Now, Brittany Maggard, the girl who gave Jenelle the shove that propelled her toward Truett, has spoken out about her motivation behind the incident. Give her credit for honest, at least.

"Jenelle wanted to go and fight Britany because of something with her man," Maggard tells TMZ. "She was scared and wouldn't go fight by herself so I went to help her out."


Fights with her mom are suddenly the least of Jenelle Evans' worries.

Added Maggard, who has been arrested along with Evans and Truett: "I instigated it, but what the hell are we supposed to do? I wanted to see them fight!

"I'm pissed, though, because I went down to help her out, we both ended up in jail, she got bailed out before me and when I called her to get me out, she didn't come."

The nerve of some people. Some majorly troubled, in-need-of-assistance, by-no-means-worthy-of-the-fame/money-that-accompanies-a-reality-show people.