Advertisement. ADs

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Miley Cyrus Bashes Rebecca Black, Teases New Boyfriend - Latest Hollywood News Gossips - Interviews Videos

Rebecca Black may have a number of supporters - Simon Cowell and Lady Gaga have both expressed a certain admiration for the YouTube sensation - but Miley Cyrus us NOT one of them.

Asked about the 13-year old, Miley told Australia's Daily Telegraph: "It should be harder to be an artist. You shouldn't just be able to put a song on YouTube and go on tour."

Snaps, yo!



Rebecca Black - Friday
TGIF? Not to Miley Cyrus.

Cyrus claims she isn't a fan of how people use the Web in general, saying: "I do not Tweet, I do not social network, I try to stay out of it. I complain enough about people knowing too much about my private life, so to go out there and exploit myself would be silly and hypocritical."

Miley did just return to Twitter, however.

She's also heading Down Under for a tour this summer, and she's made it clear she won't be available to any potentual Australian suitors, telling the newspaper: "I'm definitely not coming to Australia single!"

Wow. Guess Miley wasn't kidding about doing a better job keeping her private life private.