Advertisement. ADs

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Kangna Ranaut-Adhyayan: When love went awry! - Latest Bollywood News Gossips

Mumbai, March 22 -- Remember the Kangna Ranaut-Adhyayan Suman affair? Although the couple went their separate ways in 2009, the actor wishes he had made headlines for the right reasons. "At the start of my career, I didn't want my relationship with Kangna to create news for me," he says.

So does Adhyayan think his career would have been on a different path minus his affair with Kangna?http://sizzlingbuzz.blogspot.com/
"I think so," he says. "Every actor prefers to talk and be know for their work, rather than who we are seeing. This isn't what we are here for."

The Raaz: The Mystery Continues actor feels a lot of stories about Kangna and him also came out because they had the same publicist. "So, a lot of articles came from Kangna's side," he says, quickly adding: "Actually, stories came from both our sides. As a result, more than my work, stories and rumours about Kangna and me got prominence." Adhyayan, who shared screen space with Kangna in Raaz 2, feels "people stop taking you seriously" because of such reports. "Looking back, I could have changed a lot of things. But now, relationships can take a backseat in my life," he adds. http://sizzlingbuzz.blogspot.com/

Interestingly, Adhyayan, son of actor Shekhar Suman, was last seen in the 2009 film Jashnn. "The film didn't do very well. And although my performance was appreciated, I didn't sign any new film because I wasn't getting good scripts."

http://sizzlingbuzz.blogspot.com/ - For now, Adhyayan is confident about making a fresh start. "I've started meeting people again. Be it a Yash Raj Films' production or Karan Johar's film, I am looking for good scripts to be a part of," he signs off. The actor is busy with three films-Vishal Varma's The Outsider, his father's directorial debut, Heartbeat and Dekh Bhai Dekh's film remake.