Advertisement. ADs

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Zooey Deschanel - "Flirtatious" in Marie Claire - Latest Hollywood News Gossips - Interviews Videos

Zooey Deschanel Talks Divorce and Being "Flirtatious" in Marie Claire


Zooey Deschanel goes glam to describe her flirty self and talk divorce in Marie Claire. The behind-the-scenes video is in today's PopSugar Rush.

"I would describe my personal style as feminine, sweet, flirtatious (laughs)"

Zooey Deschanel coyly calls herself flirtatious when describing her style in this behind-the-scenes video from her Marie Claire shoot. Though the 32-year-old May cover girl says she doesn't have time to put her flirtation techniques into practice ever since splitting from husband of two years, Ben Gibbard, late last year. She says, "I'm just going through a divorce so I don't really think that's something I want to get into now. I don't have time to date. I literally — don't-have-time."

Luckily for Zooey, work is keeping her occupied and happy.

"All my love, take my hand, we'll go walking..."

A new song she sang with artist M. Ward just dropped today and New Girl just got picked up for a second season.

You can pick up Zooey's issue of Marie Claire on April 17th and see more of the behind-the-scenes footage at marieclaire.com