Advertisement. ADs

Monday, April 16, 2012


Who knows where she even heard the rumor, but Love angered her daughter by claiming that former Nirvana drummer Dave Grohl hit on Frances Bean Cobain.

Dave and Frances denied this vehemently, and Love, Kurt Cobain's widow, says she regrets spreading the rumor. Courtney apologized, again on Twitter.

Courtney Love is Insane

"Bean, sorry I believed the gossip," Love tweeted Saturday. "Mommy loves you."

Frances angrily answered her mom's accusations late last week saying:

"While I'm generally silent on the affairs of my biological mother, her recent tirade has taken a gross turn. I have never been approached by Dave Grohl in more than a platonic way. I am in a monogamous relationship and very happy."

Frances is engaged to Isaiah Silva, frontman of the band the Rambles.

Grohl also said the claims were "offensive and absolutely untrue."