Advertisement. ADs

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Shazahn can't stop raving about Housefull 2!

Actress Shazahn Padamsee had little to do in Housefull 2, but says she was lucky to be signed for a film of this scale -- with 11 other actors. "Being signed for Housefull 2 was a great thing for me. I still consider myself a newcomer and getting to be part of such a brand like Housefull
2 ... it was a dream come true," the 24-year-old said here.

After featuring in films like Rocket Singh: Salesman of the Year, Dil Toh Baccha Hai Ji and Housefull 2, Shazahn says she is open to bold roles.

"I am from the theatre. My dad (Alyquee Padamsee) has always told me from the beginning that forget about everything and only think - 'Is it an interesting role for you to play or not?'

"Whether it is bold or an innocent character, whatever it is, as long as the character appeals to me, and it is an interesting character, I'll do it," said Shazahn.