Advertisement. ADs

Monday, April 16, 2012

Leighton Meester & Aaron Himelstein: New Couple Alert!

On a trip to Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, the actress, 26, and her artist boyfriend visited the famous Christ the Redeemer at the top of the Corcovado mountain in the Tijuca Forest National Park Friday. Things seem to be going along well for the pair:

Leighton Meester and Aaron Himelstein

"He's been around for a while. She's been with him since at least November," a source tells Us Weekly. "He dotes on her. She definitely likes that in guys."

Meester split with beau of two years Sebastian Stan in 2010, and hasn't always been so lucky in love. She says she takes relationships very seriously.

"I never had a boyfriend until I was 18. It's nice, I guess - when you like them," she told Marie Claire in April. "But it isn't the most important thing."

"I'm not sure I want to get married. The only time a relationship is good is when you really love them. I don't want to hang out with a guy I just like."