Advertisement. ADs

Monday, January 30, 2012

Priyanka Chopra on a musical high!


She is over the moon with the success of her latest flick Agneepath, and now actor Priyanka Chopra is keeping her fingers crossed so that her debut album follows suit.
“I am working on my album but there is a lot of time that I need to balance between my movies and music. I hope by summer this year, I am able to come out with a single. I will work on international lines, I’ll drop a single and then if it picks up, another single until the album comes out,” the 29-year-old says.
“There is so much talent in the country and I hope I can pave the way for artists so the world opens up for them,” she adds.
Ask her about her reported collaborations with artists Lady Gaga and Jay Sean and she says, “There will be collaborations, but it’s too early to speak about them right now.”
A former Miss World, Priyanka also spoke about Indian beauties participating in international pageants.
“Indian women are so beautiful, not just in the way they look, but in the way they are. We have a lot within ourselves in terms of personalities and so much potential. I hope a lot more girls will come forward and take part in Miss India,” says Priyanka.