Advertisement. ADs

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Emily VanCamp: Seeking Revenge, Boyfriend

Emily VanCamp stars on Revenge on ABC. If you don't know who she is, and haven't seen the show ... check out this magazine article and start watching!

VanCamp, who plays Emily Thorne, swears she is nothing like her vengeful character, and that she is still looking for "the one" in real life.

Most recently connected to The Vampire Diaries' Joseph Morgan, VanCamp tells her native Canada's Flare magazine that distance is to blame for their split.



"I'm working non-stop in L.A., he's in Atlanta. It kind of makes it impossible ... It doesn't take away from the love two people have, and I think he's extraordinary."

Another extraordinary (fictional) thing: Juggling two suitors on Revenge - humble Jack (Nick Wechsler) and current fiance, rich Daniel Grayson (Josh Bowman).

That doesn't mean life imitates art for VanCamp.

"It's all about making me laugh. I can be quite serious sometimes so laughing is key," the 25-year-old says of what she looks for in the perfect boyfriend.

"I think it's important to be with a guy who has a strong sense of integrity. That's how I was raised, and that's something I look for. And humility."

"I think people who lack humility are really annoying."

There's your blueprint, fellas. Make your move.