Advertisement. ADs

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Salman is the biggest star: John Abraham

Actor John Abraham seems to have buried his differences with actor Salman Khan, with whom he had a falling out in 2006. On a recent visit to Delhi, Abraham wished Salman a speedy recovery after his nerve surgery in the US.

“I wish Salman the best for his health. He is the biggest star in the industry and I hope to see him back in action soon. He is undoubtedly the one behind the success of his movies,” said Abraham.

The differences between the two actors started during an international tour in 2006, when over some financial dispute, Salman had severed ties with John. Even when the two later worked together in Baabul, the cold vibes did not go unnoticed.

Unlike ex-girlfriend Bipasha, who is being linked with her co-stars, John says he is not looking for love, post the couple’s break up after a nine-year relationship.

“I am single but not ready to mingle. I am happy with myself and enjoying my singlehood. I am not here to have great time with women and I don’t want to be in a frivolous relationship.

I want to spend time with my family. They need me and I too, need them the most,” says the actor while he launched the Van Heusen flagship store in Vasant Kunj’s Ambience Mall.