Advertisement. ADs

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Some actors are jealous of me: Anushka - Latest Bollywood News Gossips


Anushka Sharma’s private life makes more headlines than her professional projects. If one day she’s reported to be having an affair with actor Ranveer Singh, the next day she’s written about as Ranbir Kapoor’s love interest. Anushka feels it’s all cleverly orchestrated propaganda by her rivals.

“There are some actors in the industry who are trying to sabotage my image ... they are not happy with whatever little success I have achieved,” says the 23-year-old actor, refusing to name anyone. She does, however, add a warning: “It’s a small industry so one gets to know who badmouths you, so I’d suggest they concentrate on their jobs instead.”

Anushka rubbishes recent reports that she had to play peacemaker between Ranveer and Ranbir, who came to blows over some lewd comments Ranveer made about actor Deepika Padukone. “I know both the boys a little. I agree Ranveer is loud, but he is not crass enough to talk about any woman in the way it was reported. There is no animosity between the two of them, as far as I know.”

On her relationship with Ranveer, she maintains the ‘good friends’ stance. “If two people are seen dining out or enjoying each other’s company, it doesn’t mean they’re dating,” she says.

The actor, who is shooting in Goa for Yash Raj films’ Ladies Vs Ricky Bahl, stays tightlipped about her widely publicised bikini act. “For me, walking around in a bikini would be uncomfortable, but if my character demands it, I won’t have any hiccups.”