Advertisement. ADs

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Salman Khan: Full on promotions! - Latest Bollywood News Gossips


Mumbai, May 23 -- Wakey wakey my walnut waffles! I do know it's that time of the day when you want to laze under your sheets a little longer, but I have such taaza khabar for you that it will surely drive away your Monday morning blues in a jiffy. So rise forth and read on my sweetums...

For starters, it seems Salman Khan is taking his new role rather seriously. I'm not talking about his characters in his forthcoming films, but his producer responsibilities for Chillar Party. Yeah, the same kiddie flick in which ex-girlfriend's last beau Ranbir Kapoor is doing an item song.

Anyway, point is that Sallu has decided to start promoting the children's flick, which he's co-producing with UTV Motion Pictures, from today itself. And for that, he's got special T-shirts made reading 'Get Ready for Chillar Party'.

Sher Lock Holmes tells me that the actor-turned-producer has already got these Tees made in black and white. He plans to wear one at the promotional events for Ready, his next release on June 3.

That's not all. I'm also informed that he's getting more varieties designed in the coming weeks.

My super sleuth points out that this is the first time an actor is promoting his film even before his next immediate release. Considering once upon a time Sallu was not too promotional-savvy, I must say it is a welcome change to see him take the initiative. Wonder if it's the influence of dost and marketing genius, Aamir Khan. Whatever it may be, badhiya hai. No?