Advertisement. ADs

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Karan Johar: Buddy's big day out! - Latest Bollywood News Gossips


Mumbai, May 25 -- Good morning my chicken manchurians! I've decided to go non-veg this morning; I hope my PETA friends don't mind that! Anyway, even if they do, it's not going to force me to change anything. The weather's getting hot, and the gossip making the rounds in Bollywood, hotter. So, without much ado, here's what you need to pair your morning cuppa with, sizzling goss, straight from the mouths of the best gossip mongers in town. Check it out!

This column seldom begins without my trusted jasoos Sher Lock Holmes. And today, he's come back with a rather sweet item on my dearest Karan Johar. The filmmaker and TV anchor turns 39 today. Before I call my florist to send him a personalised bouquet, I need to know where the party is tonight.

Turns out, there's none. In fact, Karan plans to have dinner with a couple of really thick buddies over drinks, dessert and some idhar-udhar ki baatein (you know how it is with Karan, right?) at one of his favourite restaurants in the city. And apart from that, the man is super excited today for another reason too.

Coincidentally, his thickest buddy, Shah Rukh Khan's IPL team will be playing a crucial match against Mumbai Indians today.

Understandably, Karan is rooting for his yaar's team and wants his side to win, because that will make his birthday special and complete with a beautiful moment that will be recalled every year. Awwww!