Advertisement. ADs

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Jennifer Lawrence Speaks on Becoming Katniss Everdeen - Latest Hollywood News Gossips

After a quick glance at the cover of this week's Entertainment Weekly, it's clear: Jennifer Lawrence IS Katniss Everdeen.

But how did the 20-year old blonde transform into the protagonist of The Hunger Games? She talks about the process in the EW feature piece.


On her hair: "I think I just have to stay tan. Or I'll look like the girl from The Ring."

What about training? The Oscar nominee has become adept at archery, track work, stunt drills, and yoga. She was also told to became lean, not "gaunt," in order to begin shooting this week in North Carolina.

On her Hunger Games outfit: "I want to make sure I can run and jump and climb. I've been driving [the costume designers] crazy with the boots: You have to fix this here, you have to make it lighter here, you have to open it up here.' The dresses I don't care about. Just put them on me. It's like Oscar season again."

Pick up the latest issue of EW for a lot more from the star.