Advertisement. ADs

Friday, April 1, 2011

Zeenat Aman 'left cold' by Deepika's Dum Maaro Dum! - Latest Bollywood NEws Gossips


Zeenat Aman, the original Dum Maaro Dum girl, is aghast by the new-age rendition of the song that marked her debut. The actress says the Deepika starrer remixed version doesn't sound right and has left her cold.

The actress has not yet mustered courage to watch the video of the song and is deeply disappointed by its lyrics and re-mix.

Zeenat told Mumbai Mirror, “Frankly I was deeply disappointed by the re-mix. I haven’t seen it. But I did hear the song. And it just doesn’t sound right. In the original, there was a certain innocence in Asha Bhonsle’s voice and also in the lyrics. What I’ve heard here just left me cold.”

The actress who rose to fame with the song is also unhappy about the fact that original artists were not informed before the re-mix was made. ZeenatShe told the tabloid, “Forget me. Ashaji should certainly have been taken into confidence. She is the voice of Dum Maro Dum. I don’t think we should forget that.”