Advertisement. ADs

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Work on 'Yamla Pagla Deewana' sequel is on: Bobby Deol - Bollywood News Gossips


New Delhi, March 5 (IANS) After the stupendous success of comedy caper "Yamla Pagla Deewana", actor Bobby Deol has revealed that work on the sequel to the film has started.

"We are definitely coming out with a sequel to the film, it's a dream for us to make a sequel but the work is still on so I can't say much about it. Meanwhile, I am just enjoying the success of the film," Bobby said at the launch of model-turned-actors Milind Soman and Rahul Dev's fitness and spa centre "Breathe" at South Extension here Friday.

The film saw all the three Deols Sunny, Bobby and their father veteran actor Dharmendra tickling audiences' funny bones with their impeccable comic timing.

Since Bobby was not well he made a brief appearance at the launch and left early.

"I have not been keeping well for sometime but Rahul is a very good friend of mine and I had promised him that I would come. I didn't want to disappoint him, so I am here," Bobby said.

Although Milind was missing from the launch, Rahul along with his younger brother actor Mukul Dev made sure that they attended all their guests personally.