Advertisement. ADs

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Tom Bergeron on Chris Brown: BOOOO! - Latest Hollywood NEws Gossips

Without coming out and directly challenging his network for allowing Chris Brown to perform tonight on Dancing with the Stars, host Tom Bergeron has made his feelings clear.

“I did tell the producers it may be to their advantage to not have me interview him because my natural tendency would be to say something,” Bergeron told Ryan Seacrest on the latter's radio show “Don’t put me in a position where you are asking me to not say something, because I really won’t do that.”

Bergeron joked that he may be placed in "a Hannibal Lecter suit" in order to keep him quiet, but the promotion of Brown by ABC is no laughing matter to many.

It's hard not to wonder why the network banned Adam Lambert from its airways in late 2009, yet is embracing a man with such an emotional, violent side. The answer, though, is clearly all about the bottom line:

ABC is hoping to arrange a ratings-grabber of an interview with both Brown and Rihanna.