Advertisement. ADs

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Skin Care Tips - Skin Beauty Tips



Many of us spent our youth playing in the sun. We didn’t think too much about sunscreen, we were more concerned with getting the best tan out of all of our friends. I know I was one of these people. Now I am older and my face started telling the whole world that I spent too much time in the sun! That leathery, wrinkled look of sundamaged skin really depressed me. That is until I tried the following secrets, now you would never guess that I was a former sun worshipper!
sun,face ,skin ,Green Tea,sun damaged skin,damaged skin,Tomatoes, watermelon, blueberries,cold water fish , further damage,.http://www.fashionclothingtoday.com/
Skin Care Tips
Green Tea: I simply can’t say enough about green tea. This stuff is simply amazing! It has been scientifically proven to slow down the aging process not only of your skin, but your entire body! It has antioxidants that are crucial to repair sun damaged skin. You need to drink green tea all year round, but more of it in the summer months to keep your skin looking great.
sun,face ,skin ,Green Tea,sun damaged skin,damaged skin,Tomatoes, watermelon, blueberries,cold water fish , further damage,.http://www.fashionclothingtoday.com/
Skin Care Tips
Food: Did you know there are foods that are actually proven to repair sun damaged skin? It is true! Tomatoes, watermelon, blueberries and cold water fish all have antioxidants in them that literally rejuvenate your skin cells! Get to eating!
Sunscreen: The best thing you can do for your skin even after it has been sun damaged is to wear sunscreen every time you go outdoors. Regardless of the season or the weather. This will help prevent further damage and help to reverse the damage that has already been done.