Advertisement. ADs

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Shahid, Ranbir: Hanging out! - Bollywood News Gossips


Mumbai, March 19 -- Guess who was hanging out with who and where, wonders my dhobi Safedi Lal who's looking ruddier then ever. I've no time for guessing games, so you might as well get to the point, I order him and he says it's Shahid Kapoor and Ranbir Kapoor. Okay, and...?

I'm informed that the two actors strolled into Olive restaurant in Pali hill, Bandra, on Thursday at about 10.30 pm, and got busy chatting over some khaana-peena. Thank God for small mercies, Sasha didn't make a fuss over Ranbir's ordering non-vegetarian food.

Aur pata hai kya? My washerman tells me that Ranveer Singh and Anushka Sharma were also dining there. They were about to leave when they spotted the Kapoor duo chilling. Bas, aur kya? The new kabhi-haan-kabhi-naa couple joined the two actors for some more conversation over cocktails and colas. And way past the midnight hour, when the restaurant staff was preparing to wind up, the gang left. While Sasha and Ranbir got into their respective cars, Ranveer and Anushka zoomed off in her gaadi. Phew!