Advertisement. ADs

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Priyanka to do sizzling number in Dostana 2? - Latest Bollywood News Gossips


Priyanka Chopra wrapped up the final schedule of Don 2 a week ago and is now looking forward to two films with Hrithik Roshan, Krrish 2 and Karan Johar’s remake of Agneepath, which she started shooting for this week. “It’s too early to comment on my role in Krrish 2, but I’m part of Rakesh sir’s project, and that’s the happiest bit of news for me,” she says.

“After completing Don 2, I’ve just started shooting for Agneepath. I’m melting on the sets because it’s so hot and we’re shooting outdoors in the city all day. But that’s the look and feel of the film, it’s rough, real and hot. I’m still a bit nervous on the sets because everyone has been shooting for a while. In a week, I’ll have found my space too.”

Don, in 2006, had her stepping into Zeenat Aman’s shoes as Roma, who had performed a couple of stunts in the original Don (1978). Last summer, when the Don sequel with Shah Rukh Khan had gone on the floors, Priyanka had said she would use some of her experience from her TV reality show Khatron Ke Khiladi Season Three in the film. Did she really do that? “Yes, I have a few more stunts in Don 2 than I had in Don. But don’t forget that I’m Roma, and not Don. So, I can’t have more stunts than him,” she laughs.

“Don was a remake, so there was a diva like Zeenatji, who had set a benchmark for me. This time, it’s a completely new plot, and I’ve had to set a benchmark for myself. None of that was easy.” So, did she finally catch hold of Don? “Don ko pakadna mushkil hi nahi, namumkin hai!” laughs Priyanka.

The actor has recently shot an ad for the camera brand, Nikon that she endorses, with Dostana director Tarun Mansukhani. Considering she wanted to be a part of Dostana 2, expected to roll with Katrina Kaif, Abhishek Bachchan and John Abraham in the second half of the year, have they figured out a way to fit her in? “It could be a passing shot in one of the frames or I could be introducing characters the way Shilpa (Shetty) did in Dostana with a hot sizzling number. Tarun and I again had a discussion while shooting for the ad. I’m sure we’ll figure out my part in Dostana 2 before the shoot starts,” says Priyanka.

The actor is also rumoured to be one among three female actors in the running to play the lead in the Abhishek Bachchan-Aamir Khan starrer, Dhoom 3, which starts later this year. Priyanka says, “I’ve been reading about it, but unfortunately I haven’t been offered the film yet. So, I can’t say if I’m in the running or I’m doing it.”

Director Madhur Bhandarkar, whose Fashion got Priyanka her first National Award for best actor, is rumoured to be writing Fashion 2 with her in the lead. “Really? Was there ever going to be a Fashion part two? I don’t know about any such film. We’ll see if and when Madhur comes up with the sequel,” she says.