Advertisement. ADs

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Kim Kardashian Shrugs Off Rumors, Claims Natural Rear End - Hollywood NEws Gossips

One day, she's pregnant. The next day, she's engaged. In between, of course, she's getting plastic surgery across various parts of her body.

How does Kim Kardashian deal with all the tabloid chatter?

"Rumors don't bother me anymore," she tells the latest issue of Self. "I've read that I've had my lips done... I've had my nose done... And how many times have I 'had my butt done?' People's logic is so weird. I don't know why they bother!"



Kim has quite the dating track record, of course, from Reggie Bush to Miles Austin to current beau Kris Humphries, but there's one star to whom she says she never cozied up.

"One time [reports] said I was dating Terrence Howard and I was on his lap at his party. I don't even know what they were talking about. They said I went home with him, too!"

The nerve of these publications. Why don't they just focus on Kardashian's actual talents and impressive accomplishments? Such as... hmmm... let's see... there's gotta be something, right?